Elite Enterprises, we provide our clients with a full, M&E service specializing in commercial, industrial and retail installations.
Our management team has collectively amassed over 15 years’ experience in the industry.
We count many blue chip companies as long- standing clients and regularly receive repeat business – testament to the quality and consistency of our service.
Our installation team are our ambassadors on site and our biggest asset. All are time-served tradesmen with many years of experience. This enables us to manage our projects on site, so jobs are always completed on time, within budget and to the total satisfaction of the client.
We can provide a complete offering including system installation of electrical, data, fire alarms, CCTV and security. We also offer full project management for our clients and manage all trades and disciplines required for each project for a completely worry-free installation.
As an environmentally responsible and energy- conscious company, we promote a range of energy efficient products including LED lighting, BMS systems and occupancy movement controls.
We are also able to provide the following:
- Lighting Design
- Testing and inspection
- In House Drawings (AutoCAD)
CONSUMER APPLIANCES & ELECTRONICS
- Over Voltage And Low Voltage Protection Circuits: Easy Home Projects
- Build This Simple Electronic Water Level Controller
- How to Make Solar Powered Party String Lights
- Make Yourself a Simple Homemade Electronic Buzzer
- How Fluorescent Lights Work
COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS & ELECTRICAL PROJECTS
- Determining Causes for Electric Motor Failure
- What You Want to Know about Electrical Laws and Formulas
- Induction Motors and Alternators Explored
- What are the Common Insulating Materials Used in Electrical Engineering?
- DC Inverters for Air Conditioners
POWER TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION
- Wireless Network Energy Management Systems
- Calculating the Cost of Electrical Power Consumption
- Understanding Smith Charts
- Transformer Testing and Fault Finding
- Electricity and Electromagnetism: Theory and Applications